Annotations are graphical elements that can be created and positioned anywhere on a chart or a gauge. They can be configured and customized in many ways enabling you to visualize your charts/gauges in creative ways.
Annotations can be:
- shapes such as lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and paths created using JSON/XML
- external images
- labels or paragraphs of texts
FusionCharts Suite XT lets you:
- configure the cosmetics of annotations such as fill and border color, opacity, border thickness, and so on
- position the annotations anywhere on a chart/gauge and also position them relative to other elements on a chart/gauge such as the legend, data plots, and so on
- interact with annotations using events
Note: Annotations are not supported in FusionMaps XT.